Senior Picture 1959
CLICK HERE to donate to Cory’s Kickstarter!
"With this project I’m taking on I will be making a high quality, superhero worthy version of my favorite genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.
Upon completion I plan to take this hero on the road to various children’s hospitals, youth centers and schools.”
Fun rewards for those who donate!
WON’T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN??
Let’s see how many of y’all ready to show some SOLIDARITY…
Let’s make this happen!!
WE HAVE TO SPREAD THIS !!!
Im for it
Yooooo. I’m doing this.
please do this
Okay, but can we get a list of black owned businesses in our areas?
There’s an app called Around the Way for iPhones and Androids that locate your nearest black owned business’ by zipcode. PLEASE SPREAD THIS!
I already know where I’m going.
There used to be more though.
This is a good idea, I’m into it. Although, I’d like to see it expanded to be any POC owned business.
Little girl being pepper sprayed in #ferguson #stopdontshoot #justiceformikebrown
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
This makes me sick to my stomach.
ARE YOU SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW
Don’t bite. This is a picture from Brazil from 2011. http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cop-macing-child.shtml
cop still maced a kid
WHY IS HE MACING A FUCKING CHILD!?
Necro spy by Knightflyte96
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
A NYC grad student working on food stamps for her thesis has released a free cookbook for those living on $4/day.
SIG NAL BOO OO OO OOOST
oooooh this is so nice!
I believe it’s important to eat well, even when you’re strapped for cash. It’s good for your health and energy! This cookbook is full of delicious and healthy recipes, the ingredients of which are fairly inexpensive.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THIS WOMAN AS A FELLOW WARRIOR AND A FANTASTIC HUMAN BEING.
Boost so hard. Feeding yourself well is a challenge when you”ve got little income
Dear @doctordimetrodon, you are a strong, funny, kind and vastly intelligent person and although we didn’t hang out often I will absolutely miss your presence in Morgantown. Happy trails! PS - Hawaii is full of meth, please don’t do it. PPS, thank you (or whoever) for the raffle prize!
So, when is ‘National Shoplift at Hobby Lobby Day’?